Baader 52ds deep skinner
Reconditioned Baader 52ds with the deep skinning option.
This Baader 52ds operates both as a normal skinner and a deep skinner. With normal skinning the silver film stays on the fillet, while with deep skinning the skin is removed together with the fatty layer between the skin and the muscular tissue of the salmon. The thickness of the slice can be easily adjusted with the rotation of a knob.
- Possible to only remove the skin, leaving the silver tissue on the fillet.
- Or also remove the silver tissue (deep skin)
- Easily to adjust between normal skinning and deep skinning
- Can be used for a wide variety of fish species like; Salmon, Red fish, Whitefish, Tuna, Tilapia, Catfish.
- Reconditioned, with new knives available.
Working range of up to 35cm’s, processing up to 150 fillets per minute.