This Loma IQ3 metaldetector is attached to an Intralox conveyor belt for a complete set-up.
2010 model in great condition, plug and play.
The Loma IQ3 is a flexible, userfriendly and reliable metal detector which has a very high detection precision with up to 70 frequencies versus just 3 frequencies in other metal detectors.
The patented IQ3 models build on this achievement and offer an industry first, true variable frequency operation with tough IP69K environmental protection. Whatever the application they will automatically set-up for peak performance in seconds.
Changes in product and packaging that may necessitate a frequency change no longer require the expense and inconvenience of service engineer set-up.The correct operating frequency is key to the detection of the grade of stainless steel used in the food, pharmaceutical and beverage industries.
- Flexible: genuine multi-frequency detection – set-up change for new products or/and packing takes only few seconds
- Userfriendly: automatical product set-up ensures max. sensitivity with no need for manual adjustment
- Reliable: Unique housing- and coil design provides optimum protection against external influence
- Big capacity: powerful product memory for quick product shift and data storage
- Robust: IP69K
- Icon Driven Menus, simply touch the relevant icon for set-up or adj
- Application Data Base: stores set-up parameters
- Auto test: ensures compliance with HACCP
For more information find the brochure under the ‘Attachments tab’ or contact us through the contact form on this page.