Ceia THS/MS 21 metaldetector
3 identical multi-spectrum Ceia metaldetectors. The metal detectors have a belt stop system with sound and light alarm if contamination has been found. ‘Belt stop’ systems work the most reliable to prevent contamination in your further production process.
These detectors are all Multi-spectrum machines which makes them usable for a very wide range of products.
These can be easily set-up through the auto-learn function in the machine that makes it very easy to install and integrate for your products.
- Throughput head; 550mm wide x 225mm high.
- Dimensions belt; 500mm wide x 1300mm long.
- 2015 year of construction. Only in production for several months.
Official information found on the Ceia website;
- Unique detection capability of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless steel metal contaminants
- Extremely high adaptability to any product to be inspected
- FDA Title 21CFR Part 11 Compliant: Data Security; Data Integrity; Data Traceability
- Rugged AISI 316L stainless steel construction and food-compatible plastic parts (EU, FDA compliant)
- Superior Washdown Construction
- Ultra high sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Multi-Spectrum Technology for extreme compensation of the product effect
- High immunity to environmental interference
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction to IP66 and IP69K protection levels
- Control Panels listed according to UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
- Automatic learning & tracking of product effect
- 500 product data memories, selectable by local programming or network software
- 10.000 storable events
- High-contrast graphical OLED display
- Local programming: 16 keys, 3 with double function
- Quick Access key for fast programming of user parameters
Exclusively developed by CEIA, this is a unique metal detection technology that both optimizes sensitivity to all metal contaminants and minimizes product effect in a very wide range of possible products.
By recognizing the different frequency response of conductive products and metals, this innovative technology cancels product effect and maintains high performance levels for all types of metal contaminants, both magnetic and non-magnetic.
The autolearn function used by CEIA Multi-Spectrum Metal Detectors equates to the repetition of hundreds of conventional transits. It explores the whole spectrum of available frequency bands in order to determine the best operating conditions resulting in unique detection performance.