Multivac R275mf skin-pack thermoformer
The Multivac R275 MF thermoforming packaging machine enables the production of MultiFresh™ vacuum skin packaging in large batches. It offers a great degree of variability with regard to MultiFresh applications. The packs are easy to open by means of an opening aid.
High-end machine in stunning condition with many options installed
- The machine has two large Multivac (MVP600 powered by Busch) pumps installed for very fast packing cycles. Depending on set-up this machine ran ±10 cycles per minute. Combined with this 6 tray mould this machine reached ±60 trays per minute.
- Optional Jumbo film unwind for less often film changes and keep production going.
- Fully automatic Multivac MR6318 labelling system with ZodiacHS thermal printing head.
Available from stock, delivered with many extra’s like;
- Many spare parts
- Trolley to swap moulds
- Several pallets of top film
- Pallets with Jumbo rolls bottom film.
- 1 new spare dome (mould)
- 1 new forming plate
In the case of MultiFresh vacuum skin packing, a special skin film is used, which envelops the product without tension like a second skin, and which seals allover to the lower web. The upper web passes through a heating station to activate the film proper- ties, and it is then pre-stretched in the sealing die.
Have a look of the particular machine in production.