Multivac R535 thermoformer with Mettler Toledo inspection
Now in stock; full 2016 (September) line consisting of the following machinery;
Click the links in the text for a photo.
This line has been used very little with 528 production hours on the Multivac.
- Multivac R535 thermoformer for vacuum and MAP
- Multivac MBS inliner. This machine brings multiple packaging ‘rows’ back to 1 row ie.
- Mettler Toledo Garvens XE 3 check weigher with reject and reject bin.
- Mettler Toledo safeline X33 X-ray
- Multivac L310 top and bottom labeller.
- Long conveyor belt to collect the finished pack.
The 5 series is the largest series available from Multivac.
- Film width 580mm
- Jumbo film unwind.
- Automatic Videojet date printer
- 600 m3/h Busch pump set-up, with 100 m3/h Busch pump for forming
- More information will follow soon.
Stunning machine in new condition.
Mettler Toledo XE3
- Increasing Your Efficiency
Performance and value, combined with a wide array of package handling, production monitoring, control and communications options, make the XE3 optimally suited to checkweighing applications in virtually all sectors of industry.
- Flexible height adjustment, reversible transport direction and optional wheeled mobility package allow this checkweigher to rapidly adapt to your changing production requirements throughout its long service life.
- The 7″ colour touchscreen user interface has a very intuitive and easy to use multilingual icon-based menu system with unlimited user profiles. This makes product setup and changeover procedures both fast and efficient, thereby minimising downtime and operator training requirements.
Mettler Toledo Safeline X33 X-ray.
X-ray system with reject for faulty products.
Simply Safeguarding Businesses. Designed for ease-of-use, the X33 offers high detection capabilities, safeguarding brands and consumers, while its low energy consumption reduces the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Software Facilitates Operator Control
Proprietary software enables operators to effortlessly program semi-automated product set-ups with minimal training required, ensuring uptime.
- Maximizes Production Space Efficiency
Available at 800 or 1800mm system lengths, the X33 requires less line space to accommodate production planning constraints wherein space is a premium.
- Sustainable Low Energy Solution
Powered by a 20W generator, the X33 is a low energy inspection solution delivering reduced Total Cost of Ownership.
Top and bottom labeller for (thermoformed) trays.
With its L 310 conveyor belt labeller, MULTIVAC Marking & Inspection offers a high-output and versatile system for labelling a wide range of products and packs, such as for example trays, boxes, tubs and thermoformed packs. The modular construction, combined with a large number of options for product handling, printing and inspection, enables it to be ideally matched, both technically and commercially, to a wide range of products and labelling tasks.